Golfing and Traveling in the Midwest USA
Stories you will want to review on GoGolfandTravel.com:
The two 18-hole famous French Lick Donald Ross and Pete Dye courses, plus the French Lick Springs and West Baden Hotels...Read the story and/or take a video tour.
Indianapolis' Brickyard Crossing Golf Course in Indiana...A Pete Dye Classic with four of 18 holes inside the Indy 500 Track.
Minnesota...land of 10,000 lakes, Paul Bunyan and 9,828 holes of golf
The Inn at Bay Harbor - Petoskey, Michigan
Golfing in Northern Michigan
Some of the best courses in the USA are located in this area. Below are links to some of our recommended courses to play.
* Explore Minnesota Golf - Official State Tourism Website
* Braemar Golf Courses - Edina, MN (Twin Cities Area)
* The Pines at Grand View Lodge - Nisswa, MN
* Deacon's Lodge Golf Course - Nisswa, MN
* The Preserve - Nisswa, MN
* The Classic at Madden's - Brainerd, MN
* The Legacy Courses at Cragun's - Brainerd, MN
* The Legend at Giant's Ridge - Biwabik, MN
* The Quarry at Giant's Ridge - Biwabik, MN
* The Wilderness at Fortune Bay - Tower, MN
* Grand National Golf Club - Hinckley, MN
* Geneva Golf Club - Alexandria, MN
* Alexandria Golf Club - Alexandria, MN
* Pezhekee National Golf Course (Peter's Sunset Resort) - Glenwood, MN
* Whistling Straits - Kohler, WI